Extended application period
Due to the ongoing corona pandemic, there has been a change in the study place allocation regulation (Studienplatzvergabeverordnung) in Rhineland-Palatinate. Accordingly, the application deadline for restricted degree programmes will be one-time extended to 20th August 2020.
The affected distance learning programmes are:
- Developmental and Learning Disorders in Childhood (Certificate)
- Financial Engineering
- Fire Prevention Planning
- Medical Physics
- Medical Physics and Engineering (Certificate)
- Nanobiotechnology (Certificate)
- Psychology of Developmental and Learning Disorders in Children
- Software Engineering for Embedded Systems
- Structural Fire Protection (Certificate "Official Expert Fire Prevention Planning")
- Systemic Consulting
- Technoethics (Certificate)
Please use the online system of the TU Kaiserslautern.
Please note that for the distance learning Master's programmes Commercial Law for Business Practice, Tax Law for Business Operations and Master (Blended Learning) of Evaluation (MABLE) different procedures are valid.
We are available to answer your questions, look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome you as a distance learning student in the winter semester 2020/21.